Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Beautiful Istikhara.

Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters in Islam ;)
aha,
yes2,
I'm not writing something funny but why la so serius?
Smile a bit pleaseeeeee!
*seee.....you look so sweet..alolo!*
;)
Even More Kittens!
*Why so gloomy kitty?*

 Well,
This is such a beautiful prayer and yes, it is the istikhara prayer. 
The words are beautifully arranged and somehow show how much we are hoping from Allah and having strong faith to ask Allah to help with our choice beyond His knowledge.
so,
Feeling like to share it with all.
:')
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...
Oh Allah..
I consult You as You are all Knowing,
and I seek ability from Your power and I ask you for Your great favor,
for You have power,
but I do not,
and You have knowledge,
but I do not,
and You know all hidden matters.

Oh Allah..
If You know that this matter is good for me in my religion,
my livelihood and my life in the Hereafter,
then make it easy and bless it;
and if You know that this matter is evil for me in my religion,
my livelihood and my life in the Hereafter,
then keep it away from me and keep me away from it,
and choose what is good for me wherever it is,
and make me pleased with it.
Ameen.
:
:
:
So
Dear brothers and sisters in Islam,
These are my 20cent opinion :-
We may know certain things, but remember Allah knows everything - what is tangible and also what is in our hearts. What is in our presence, and what is to come. Surely, there is no better place to turn for guidance but Allah, The Most Knowing. May our actions and reactions be our means to Jannah and may we always be in contentment with what has been given to us, Ameen ya Rabbbbbb...
Shelter Kitten
*Hey,Cheer up! Allah is always there lah! ;)*
notakaki:

وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُمْ
“Your Lord says, ‘Call on me; I will respond to you.’”
(al-Mu’min: 60)
Moga aku memilih dengan ilmu-Mu dan bagiku kurniakanlah yang terbaik untukku,agamaku,duniaku dan akhiratku.
Ameen.
:'D

No comments: