Saturday, February 19, 2011

5 minutes cake Recipe!:)

Assalamualaikum and good readers!
It's ady 0200 am and I couldn't sleep !
Duhh!
Well,I'm not going to make this entry too long.
I bet I'm gonna sleep after this.
Let it short and sweet!
^_^

So,
5 minutes cake I said as mentioned in the title?
Yup,
believe me peeps!
It takes only 5 minutes for you to prepare this cake:

erk??
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Hey???
A cake in a mug?
Dah tak ade pinggan sangat ke?
Ala,
Chill la weyh..
Yup, you need a mug to make this cake meh!



*Cute aite!>.<*
5 minutes!
5 minutes!
5 minutes only!
As long as you have all the ingredients in your kitchen lah kan!
:P
So,
All you need is:
A microwave
A mug
4 tbs of self raising flour
4 tbs sugar
2 tbs cocoa
1 egg (whisked)
3 tbs oil
3tbs milk
1 tbs vanilla essence
Some chocolate chips [optional!:)]

How to start?
1.
Mix the flour,cocoa powder,and sugar.
2.
Mix with egg,stir
3.
Add the oil and milk,stir again
4.
vanilla essence and chocolate chips
5.
Get it into the microwave for 3 minutes.

Done!
5 minutes,
5 steps!
It is totally absolutely obviously extremely visibly EASY,FAST,CHEAP!
lol!
One of my lecturer always use so many adverbs to emphasize everything,See,how he has influenced his student??
:P
I've told you,
how easy to make this chocolate cake!
:P
So,
this is mine :

Chocolate syrup brand Tesco!Heee~
Tu pun mintak kat Syin!
:P

notakaki : I found about this cake from Mira's blog : MTM's blog
FYI,Mira is my classmate~
So,
Thanks Mira!
:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amboiii, sedapnya.... nak sikit....

diyana said...

norfa..diyana nie..saya ada tag awak join contest bersama kereta. link saya tag awak kat bawah ni ye:)

http://diyanadena.blogspot.com/2011/02/contest-cool-bersama-kereta-p.html